Monday, March 7, 2011

so I fell asleep with my contacts in last night...

     Happy Monday morning to you all!
It's cold again. Boo, cold! But on a brighter note, I think I found a cavity in my mouth, so now I've got to schedule an appointment with the dentist to get that bad boy fixed up. BOOO! Seriously, the dentist is my least favorite doctor to see. A visit to the dentist means a visit to the pain-maker. My teeth are sensitive to cold stuff, can you imagine how much more sensitive they are to sharp, pointy scrapers and drills attacking them? However, I'd rather a miserable morning of pain and anguish than nasty, pitted teeth. And, if I perish, I perish.
      Aubrey's in town! time to celebrate! I plan on monopolizing her time spent in Tyler like the selfish, jealous friend that I am. :)  No, I'm kidding. I know there are lots of peeps who are looking forward to seeing her and loving on Lydia. Therefore, I shall practice the same practice that we're practicing with Noah: sharing! (See what I did there with practice? Now it sounds weird to say. Practice, practice, practice)
       
       And now, why it is totally cool to not have to try to people please when I'm defending the faith, from Galatians 1:10;
      "Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ."
Good point, Paul. Well said.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment