Wednesday, March 23, 2011

contemplations of a diseased mind

You know when you look at your husband and you're all like, "heck yeah, God loves me! I married that guy."? I love that feeling.

You know when your house is a bit too cluttered, but you just don't have the energy to care or do something about it? Yeah, I'm there.

You know that indescribable feeling of pure love you get when your baby smiles enormously and then leans in to give you a big, sloppy kiss? I find it is very hard to top that.

You know when you wrap up a long day of fun with good friends? The kind of friends that are clearly blessings from God? I like those days.

You know how my dog, Roxy, is super furry? We're gonna have to shave her soon. It's mid-March, and it's already too hot for her to leave the coolness of the garage from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Poor pooch.

I once again love spaghetti-o's.

You know that feeling of dread you get when you know you have to do something, but it's going to hurt? (Probably a lot) I actually get a rush from that feeling. It's terrifying and exhilarating all at once.

I have to go to the dentist this month. (hence the above contemplation)

I feel well enough to get tired of hanging out at the house, yet I'm not well enough to go do things with people. Stupid rock and hard place...

I'm making boiled eggs! They are done.  Time to go enjoy.

I hope that everyone who reads this has a top-notch day!

No comments:

Post a Comment