Thursday, February 10, 2011

thursday, thursday, thursday

Went to Sams today. Is it strange that I love going to Sam's? Sure, it's a surplus food store and you can buy a gallon of spaghetti sauce, a t.v, jewelry, and a sweet outfit all in one trip, but is that worthy of my love? No. But those huge cherry icees are!
      No huge plans for today, friends, save to bust out le chicken pot pie for din-din. (You're welcome, adoring husband.) I think I might also have at that treadmill in our guest bedroom tonight. In my awesome new shape-ups! (Thank you, Mommy.)
  In other fun news, I finally pulled out the 'ole wedding dress to see what type of condition it was in. (and if it still might fit.) ((no, it doesn't)) My dear friend Ashley the future bride was present. Come to find out, she fit perfectly in my dress. It's totally not her style, but she still looked gorgeous and we both got super excited. Now my gown is tucked away once again, awaiting its fate. I still have no Idea what I'm going to do with it.

How elegantly I rocked that beauty of a dress...
Anyone know anyone who wants to by a size 6 wedding dress?

1 comment:

  1. I got mine preserved just cause I had no idea what else to do with it. I think it was only around $100. Which I thought was cheap cause I always heard people say it was a couple hundred to have it done. And I can guarantee you that my dress would not fit me right now either, so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete