Monday, January 31, 2011

Missouri was neat!

This shall be a quick, picture heavy post, because Noah is napping and I really really REALLY need to shower. I need to be ready at the drop of a hat, for Ashley is hospitalized and might need me there on a moments notice! Baby Johnson is coming today, and we'll finally get to meet her and learn her name!

Anyways, a condensed album of our trip!


Hey ladies. That's right, I'm crossin' the border. Check me out, I'm in Oklahoma.


The driver was SUPER PUMPED! (and focused)

The babies loved Stephan! They picked his hair for lice as a sign of accepting him into their clan.
 Lydia and the football; a strong indication that we might have an adorable tom-boy on our hands!



Noah LOVED the guitar! He would stare in slack-jawed awe when Uncle Kevin played it.



He also gave the strings a little strum. (He's got some practicing to do)




Reunited and it feels so good!!


Noah got a hat! doesn't he look like a little redneck?



This is where the hat was found. At the Bass Pro Shop. Having never been to the original, it was quite an experience. 
 In honor of our combined 21st birthdays, the men went out and bought us cupcakes, a small chocolate cake, and these guys. Monster cookies. They were as good to eat as they were cute to look at.




Another show by Kevin Skinner for the babies delight. I shall include a video at the end of this event. it was CUTE!




As Noah was a snotty sniffer the whole trip, We couldn't let the babies touch. They sure did like each other!






Well, Noah woke up with a start, and is currently crying. He has another hour to sleep, so I'm going to go ahead and leave him with his pasi and take a shower.

All in all, it was a glorious and successful trip. Noah and Lydia are betrothed, of course, so we've got several adorable pictures to show them at their wedding. (or to embarrass them with when they're 16) Including some cuties of them in the bath together.
When we got home, I discovered that I had neglected to leave Charlie cat enough food. He had closed himself into Noah's room after scraping by off of a bowl of mixed nuts I left on the kitchen counter. I feel like an unworthy pet owner. He lived and he still loves me, so we're all good.

1 comment:

  1. Good post DuToit. Love all the cute pics. Especially the one of the babies picking lice out of Stinky Stefan's hair. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete