Saturday, January 22, 2011

blinded by the light! *ch-ch-chh!*

I'm feeling an unusual amount of pressure in my right eye, which is my "good" eye out of the two God gave me. It's uncomfortable to blink. Oh Dr. Skinner!

Happy weekend to you all! Today, Saturday, I am washing dog blankets. For those of you who do not know, we have two beautiful, sweet, protective, and large dogs. Since it's been very chilly this winter, we set up two dog crates with old, warm blankets for them to sleep in. Well, last night, I went to put up the dogs and saw that Toby had pushed his blanket to the back of his kennel and was not lying on it. I bent down to check it out and was overwhelmed by the smell of urine. Hence, dog blanket washing day. 

This is Toby
This is Roxy

Besides running those nasty blankets through the load several times, I have no big plans today. Noah's yelling at the loopy thing on his excersaucer and Stephan's working at the Petroleum club. I would like to know who thought it would be a good idea to name a club after natural gas. If I didn't know any better, I would think that that certain club was not a fun or good-smelling place to hang out.  
I'm probably going to go to mom and dad's today, since they live very near that there gas club. After Noah's morning nap, of course. 
The Lord bless you and keep you on this cold day He made!

No comments:

Post a Comment