- Friday, Noah took his second trip to the zoo! pictures to follow, but in short, it was fun!
- Friday night, Noah did something that made me cry; he grew tooth!
- Saturday night was the 2nd annual Jimily Halloween bash. Stephan made some pretty sweet salt and pepper shaker costumes for us, but we weren't going to put them on until after we got there, 'cause they're pretty difficult to move around in or carry a baby in. That was an enjoyable night, indeed! (Rangers won)
- It's a good thing we didn't wear them, 'cause nobody else over the age of 12 wore costumes. That doesn't mean I'm not going to wear costumes in the future, though, that's for certain!
- Sunday, church was stellar, as usual, and then the Cowgirls, I mean boys, got smacked around like a gaggle of pansies. Without bothering to finish watching such a sad debacle of a game, The Du Toit family opted for a nap instead. (It was glorious) Then the Rangers lost, then I went to bed.