Sunday, November 14, 2010

well look at that, it's sunny

I am not ashamed to say that I am a fair weather cowboys fan. I will cheer with the rest when they are winning, and I could care less if they are losing. loosing? Wow, I don't know how to spell that right.
Tonight, I got to babysit my nephew and niece, as they were in town. Previous to that, I went to Sam's with mi madre. I LOVE going to Sam's club. Especially with my mom. That is a generous woman, right there.

Friends, if you ever think you are bad at grocery shopping, possibly even the worst, you are wrong. Stephan and I, mainly I, are horrible at keeping our fridge and/or pantry stocked to an acceptable capacity. Ramen noodles and condiments are the contents of the previously mentioned storage units, as well as Noah's baby food. ( I will NEVER let my baby go hungry. It's not even a possibility). This means that, in the very very near future, Stephan and I will be breaking the bank at our local walmart or Super 1. This might be the most epic shopping trip of our married lives thus far.

Now, I go. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment