Thursday, January 26, 2012

Runny Noses and Roast beef

Today, I am making French dip sandwiches. last time I made them, they turned out pretty nice. I'm hoping for a repeat.
  Noah and Witten both still have runny noses. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating facts. We have had two great nights in a row in which Noah slept straight through, per usual, and Witten woke up to eat then went right back to sleep. Hence, why I am not complaining. A strange things has been going on lately. For the past three or so mornings, Noah has woken up crying as though in a panic or in pain. He calms down once snuggled or fed, but it's still concerns me.
  Now, some pictures:
Noah sitting at the table in his booster seat like a big boy

cousin Julia meets Witten.

Cousin Ashton meets Witten
And a video for your enjoyment. I give you: Noah getting tickled

No comments:

Post a Comment