Monday, January 9, 2012

my hands are so dry right now

I can't believe it has been a week already.
It's hard to believe that a week ago yesterday, I delivered a baby. I feel a lot better than I did a week after Noah was born. And Witten has already been with us for over a week now! SO crazy! The baby I carried in my womb for nine months has been here for 8 days. What's even weirder to think about it Witten is currently 6 lbs, 10 oz, which means that he was even heavier those last few days in my tummy. (He was born 7 lbs, 1oz.)
  It's very surreal. I'm dong better at treasuring the time, I think, but it's still flying by so very quickly.

Noah's making a mess and I have to get ready for BSF. (yay!) I'm sorry about the short post, friends. May it tide you over until the next lengthy, wordy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment