Monday, January 16, 2012

"Be gentle, Noah"

That has become a mantra here in the Du Toit household. Noah loves his brother so much that he could just squish him! Hence, the need to enforce gentleness.
 Not a lot to update you on, friends. Noah's still blowin' and goin' and loves to wake up bright and early. I'm just smitten with Witten and we're working on being awake during the day as opposed to sleeping throughout the day and staying awake at night. Mommy's still trying to find the perfect time to do everything. When can I clean when it wont take away from time spent with my sons or time that I could be catching up on much needed sleep? How am I supposed to shower without Stephan here to watch the babies? Why does Noah love the bouncy seat so much? Can I let Witten sleep until he wakes up hungry at night, or should I wait a bit longer? And most importantly, when can Stephan and I have meaningful couple-time besides right before bed; when both boys are asleep but mommy is tired and Daddy is wired? (He's decided that coffee right before bed might be a bad thing and that maybe he should cut back on it.)
     Well, I've spilled enough of my guts for now. Today, I'm gonna go to Walmart with the boys. I will let you know how that goes.

   "Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment