Monday, June 13, 2011

Some Enchanted Evening

Here I sit, munching on sweet tarts and trying to ignore that nagging feeling that I have something rather important to do today, but I can't remember what it is. I did manage to recall that my grandmother is swinging by today to pick up her old photo albums that she let me borrow in order to rifle through and pick out pictures of my mom for her birthday montage. She said she'll be here around 11 or 11:30, so I'm good there. I have no idea what the thing I may have forgotten might possibly be...
     Noah is getting so close to walking, friends. I can see it! Lately, he has taken to grabbing my finger and leading me around the house. He walks around the furniture and along the walls, and he has even taken a few more steps without any support or assistance at all! (But only a few). I can tell his confidence is growing, so I hope he will be a-walkin' soon. Mainly because that kid is getting heavy!
     Stephan sleep-kissed me last night. He has no recollection of initiating a very sweet kiss in the middle of the night. I think it may have been the aftermath of the excitement of watching the Mavs win the NBA finals. What ever the case may have been, that was the sweetest kiss he's laid on me in a good long while. *awwww*
    So, I guess I'm definitely showing now. Or the squishy-ness around my stomach does a good baby bump impression. I was told again that I was showing at church, so I'll believe it and stop sucking in now. Time to let it all hang out!
    I think I might do some mama-yoga today. I'm feeling pretty good this morning. First, to put away laundry. I tell you what, Tide may be way more pricey than the usual cheap-o stuff I buy, but it's way worth it! My laundry smells delightful!

Have a blessed day, readers and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment