Monday, June 6, 2011

Slackers

Dear friends with blogs,
I love reading about your lives. It's something I do to pass the time as well as keep up with you. Now, I realize that everybody's lives are different and that some of you, unlike myself, have jobs outside the home that may inhibit the frequency of your posting updates to your blogs. I don't think, however that that should be a reason to neglect your blogs and, subsequently, poor, stationary, cable/satellite-less me. I don't think ya'll realize the joy it gives me to sign on to my account and see notifications of my friends' new blog updates on my dashboard. Thusly, when I sign on and see that the last blog update was my own from two days ago, I am sad.
  Please update, friends. If for no other reason, do it for me. And know that I chastise you gently because I love ya'll bunches and It's almost like visiting with you when I read your words. That being said, I shall now eat my bagel bites and then take a nap and wait anxiously for my faithful friends/readers to do the right thing and update.
        Sincerely, and with all the love I can muster,
                  Colette.

(P.S, This weekend was great. Mom's birthday parties were a blast. I ate a lot of food. Also, Noah's trying to cut a few molars and he still refuses to take more steps. He is, however, continuing to be a cutie-patootie and I love him so stinkin' much!)    

No comments:

Post a Comment