Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guess who's back (back, back) back again! (-gain, -gain)

  Blondie's back, (back back) tell a friend! (-end, -end)
Disregard the yellow tint to my teeth. It's not true, I do brush regularly!
 The poor quality of this photo makes my hair look orange, but I guarantee you, it's not.  Yes, friends, I have returned to the hair color of my youth. This is step one of three or four stages to lighten my hair for the summer. I've always been rather seasonal when it comes to hair color, and I like blending in with my family. Both immediate and extended! There are 6 cousins out of., like, 18, or so that have brown hair. And everybody except Marlene has blond hair on Stephan's side.  
     Noah is too cute. I think he has a crush on a friend of mine who came to babysit him today. Ashley Redwine is a sweet heart and a beauty and Noah was cheesin' at her and being sweet on her. I had to tell him the she is engaged to be married in August, so he didn't have much of a chance. He was heart broken. It's okay, his true love is in Missouri for just a few more weeks, and then they will be reunited for good!
*insert choir of angels singing here*
   Now, I go to rest. Noah's been refusing to take his afternoon naps for the past three days, so Mommy has been unable to nap as well. I have observed that most thing in Noah's life thus far has come and gone in "phases". For two weeks, he napped gloriously twice a day. I knew it was too good to last, and I was right. So now, I just have to wait for this phase to pass.
       Sweet evening, friends. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment