Sunday, September 26, 2010

I wanna build a box apartment in my yard.

That is a quote from Stephan Du Toit. He and my grandmother are scheming again. Those two together are dangerous. Entrepreneurs extraordinaire, my husband and paternal grandmother both love concocting fantastic ideas. Sometimes, they're not even plans to make money, but just to do something great. It is inspiring and funny at the same time.
  Once again, the Cowboys are playing and we are at my parents' place. Surprisingly, the Cowboys are AHEAD this time. *GASP!* It's Noah's nap time and he's watching the mobile in the crib mom and dad bought for their nursery. He's not acting sleepy in the least, but he'll get there. hopefully. He DID take a fantastic nap in church this morning. I just might be able to assist in the worship team again. That excites me.
Now, friends, I am going to take a nap. maybe.    

No comments:

Post a Comment