Saturday, September 18, 2010

FINALLY

Well, friends, I finally got them! Our maternity pictures. Now that Noah's been here for four months, I really don't know what to do with them.
They turned out perfectly! Noah came the week after these pictures were taken, so poor Kayla didn't have the time to get them to me before he got here. I was planning on having my favorites framed and put up somewhere. Now I guess I'll put them in a photo album.

A little back story to the day this photo shoot took place: Stephan decided not to wear his powder blue polo shirt, so he wore his transformers t-shirt instead. I cried on the way there because we were a little bit late, and to a pregnant lady I guess that's a big thing. And if you look closely, you can see the dried paint/plaster mix on Stephan's hands from his job that day.

I'm actually kinda sad. I picked out 30-ish pictures out of hundreds, yet there's one picture that I thought I had ordered, but it was not in the group I got. The picture is similar to the one above, except that it was closer up and from the edge of the shot you could see a little stick poking me in the baby bump. (That was Stephan being goofy).

Now all I have to do is pick out my absolute favorites and print them up to put on my wall. As for you, faithful readers, enjoy this small sampling of what I looked like late in my first pregnancy. I must say that I do enjoy the result of those nine months. :)

1 comment:

  1. Can you still get the one of him poking you in the belly? That was hilarious! And definitely needs to be remembered.

    ReplyDelete