Wednesday, September 29, 2010

hump day

happy Wednesday, er'body!
As I type this, I sit on the living room floor with my back against the chair I usually sit in and my legs straight out in front of me. The back of my legs are hurting from the slight stretch I'm putting them through.It makes me realize how un-flexible I am. :(
 Last night, we watched Glee. I was really excited about it, but this episode kinda let me down. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't awesome. I have come to demand awesomeness from my television nowadays, and if the channels cant deliver, I turn it off. so there.
This morning at Walmart I bought green beans, carrots, apples and bananas. For Noah. ( =D !!!!!) Today I plan on trying out the carrots. We will soon find out if Noah's pallet takes after mommy or daddy, though I will have you all know that I ate a plethora of carrots, broccoli, green beans, and strange, crunchy slices of a white vegetable. Maybe that was scallions? What is a scallion? 
Ooo, I got's to go get Noah up, It's time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment