Tuesday, February 16, 2010

mmmm, tortellini

It 'tis the time for inventory. I think that the system is backwards. Instead of giving me 113 pages of stuff for me to hunt down and distinguish whether or not the numbers match up, I think it would be wiser for the worker to create a list of what IS in the store and then match that up with the list in the system. But hey, that's just what I think.
We don't even carry most of this stuff anymore...
Well, our hallway bathroom is near completion and looks kick-a already. That makes me happy. Now if only we could get that stupid shelving unit out of our hallway, my day would be complete.
My sister is in town! At this very moment, she is going in to experience her first ever eye appointment! That is absolutely weird to me because I have had a check-up on my eyes once a year since I was in the 2nd grade. She's 20 and has never seen an eye doctor before now. wow. Hopefully, this appointment will help her figure out why she has chronic headaches. I tell her that if it's not poor eyesight, then it's a brain tumor. Ha! What if she has to wear glasses! NERD!
(That last statement is ironic because I wear glasses myself.)
Pray for me, my few followers! I am tired. I am weak, but He is strong. This I know 'cause the Bible tells me so. B-i-b-l-e, BIBLE!
Enough rambling, INVENTORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment