Monday, February 8, 2010

Good morning, World, how are you?

Monday!
This morning, bright and early, Stephan and I went to meet our baby's future pediatrician. What's so exciting about meeting the physician who will be funneling money out of your wallet for the next 18 years, Colette? Well, friends, Dr. Rick Rodgers was MY pediatrician! I have known the Rodgers all of my life. Literally. Dr. Rodgers was there for my delivery, and now he's gonna be my baby's doctor! I guess that might not be THE most exciting thing in the world, but I'm happy as a pickle about it. And Stephan liked him. *yay!*
So, the rest of my day consists of a full day of work and then a brief rest at home before I'm off to Bible Study Fellowship. I would strongly dislike today due to the full schedule and lack of reprieve, but I just can't be angry or upset right now.
Time to work! Later, gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment