Friday, April 30, 2010

Sorry, you might need to scream louder,

An elderly woman is assisting a younger woman in picking out jewelry in our waiting room.
I don't want to get old.
Two contractions this morning, friends! Two! And both were focused painfully in my lower back. Therefore, I sit. I'm trying to wait just a little bit longer before starting the whole birthing process. There are so many reasons why I am hesitant to encourage contractions and whatnot. For one, I'm a touch bit nervous about this. Secondly, I haven't packed my hospital bag yet. Thirdly, The Skinners aren't here for another 2 weeks. Also, I haven't gotten a glider yet. I really want a glider!
Then again, there are a few reasons on the forefront of my mind for having Noah sooner rather than later. For instance; I'm uncomfortable. Sleeping takes a while and a mountain of pillows separates me and Stephan at night. Yet I'm not trying to sound ungrateful. I have loved being pregnant and I plan on doing this several more times in the future. I'm also excited to see this little baby that has been hiding safely inside of me for so long! I bet he's really tall. I wonder who's eyes he'll have. I hope he has his father's physique. I want it to rain soon.
Stephan and I took our maternity pictures yesterday! I can't wait to see them! Stephan was a ham, as usual. For someone who's so good looking and photogenic, he sure does not like the camera. (so he says) I had fun!
The weekend is here, friends. I plan on sleeping or lying down whenever possible. Stephan's got a lot os busy work to do. I'll pray for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment