Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good morning Baltimore!

And now, since I quoted three words of that song, it shall be stuck in my head for the remainder of the day.
So, my friends, I start a new work week. Dear cousin Kayla has started her dream job, so we have switched up the schedule here at Cedar Ridge and I now work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This will work out perfectly for when Stephan and I head out for vacation! I'll have Thursday through Monday completely free!! YeHaw!
I love it! Noah has woken up this morning and now he's doing amoeba impressions with my tummy. This Thursday is my next doctor's appointment, so I get to hear his little heartbeat and whatnot. As far as the countdown goes; I am now in the 40's! 49 days, to be precise. That is, if Noah come right on his due date. Stephan is still certain that his boy is a restless one and that he'll be arriving much sooner. I think that's wishful thinking. Stephan just really wants to be a daddy. *AWE!!*
The weather is absolutely BEAUTIFUL today! Thank You, God! Today would be great for kite flying or fishing. I still really want to go fishing.
Be blessed on this gorgeous day, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment