Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh, the deep, deep love of Jesus!

We sang that beautiful song in Church today. I love that song!
On another sweet, sweet note, our friend Josh Garrod (Jarrod? Jared?) baptized his little girl this morning. It was adorable and I immediately prayed once again for my son's salvation.
When I get hungry, the strangest thing happens; I get to shakin'. No fooling, my hands will tremble as I anticipate eating. It's pregnancy's fault, but I have no idea what it is about being pregnant that causes that. Or maybe that's not normal at all and I should be concerned... opinions, anyone?
So my big shower was yesterday. It was enjoyable and I saw a lot of older ladies that I have not seen in ages, but the best part was the gifts! Wow, that sounds horrible of me to say, but let me explain: Stephan and I finally got our stroller!!! It's awesome, 'cause it comes with the car seat and the base for the car seat and it's a really pimp jogging stroller, so I can take the kid to the park! After we figured it all out and put everything together last night, Stephan practiced jogging around the dining room table with the stroller. He was doing wheelies and sharp turns on two wheels, (just in case he's going to be making speedy get aways, I guess) and I laughed at him. He's so cute.
Okay, I can't wait any longer, I have to go eat something. My hands are driving me crazy! PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment