Tuesday, October 12, 2010

normalcy

Today is get-back-to-normal day. Yesterday was one of those fun days that throws poor Noah off schedule with his naps, so today I plan on having him in his crib for each of his naps so that he can be fully rested. As of right now, he is chiding me from his crib for this. He'll get over it.
I plan on grocery shopping and then, hopefully, going for a jog in the park today. Yes, you read that correctly, I typed jog. I'm stepping it up today. Let's break a sweat, people! Goodness, how I would enjoy having a live-in personal trainer.
As for right now, Noah has gone quiet, which means he is asleep, so I'm here for another hour and a half. Stephan's working from home today, so if you're a burglar and plan on targeting me, forget about it! My huge, muscular, beefy husband will beat you up!! I think I might nap as well.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord lift his countenance upon you and give you peace. May the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. PEACE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment