Thursday, October 7, 2010

I rock!

I made cookies.
No, not just cookies.
I made delicious, melt-in-your-mouth, chocolate no-bake cookies.
Therefore, I rock.

Good news, world!!! Previous to this historic, cookie-making day, Noah has almost rolled over and he has kinda' rolled over and he has rolled over with minimal assistance. But today, friends, today he rolled from belly to back TWICE while I was not even sitting near him. (OMAGAH!) I am SOO proud of him! Other, younger babies might already be flippin' this way and that, but today, my 5 month old, big-headed baby rolled all by himself. If I were any more proud it would be a sin.

I also washed Roxy today. (first time in months. needless to say, she needed it) And now, my two giant white dogs are resting peacefully at my feet while my rolling baby sleeps contently and my phenomenal cookies cool on the kitchen counter.
                                      Praise be to God, the giver of all gifts!

And now, a picture of Noah:
And perhaps a video?

No comments:

Post a Comment