Sunday, October 10, 2010

meeeeYAAAAAH!

You know those days when you eat too much and then hate yourself for it?
Yeah
Those were some super tasty quicken wings! Home made almost always tastes better than the restaurant kind. Especially if your in-laws make it. Especially if your in-laws are my in-laws.

SUPER good sermon at church today. God has been so good to my church family in bringing us our new pastor. He preaches in a way that both humble and encourages me. Kevin Johnson also did a pretty good job bringin' the word in Sunday school. I'd like to be like John the Baptist; "Behold, the Lamb go God who takes away the sins of the world!"

Not to be gross, but I'm concerned about a beauty mark on my face that is a bit inflamed. I'm going to maybe go to a dermatologist tomorrow. we'll see.

I lost my tweezers again. poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment