Monday, February 25, 2013

Boiled eggs

My body just told me that it needed protein, and I haven't enjoyed a good hard-boiled egg in months. I wish I hadn't run out of mayo, or I would totally turn those bad boys into deviled eggs. Why are they called "deviled" eggs? Is it because they are devilishly delicious?
Well, friends, I think a cold might be trying to sneak up on me. Very mild congestion, tingly itch in the back of my mouth and throat, and that weird, heated sensation in my sinus cavity. Looks like I will soon be chugging some emergen-c, if only to be safe.
   Besides that, I feel healthy today. Thank You, Lord for my health, and that of my family. Thank You for gorgeous weather to go for walks in. I love viewing Your creative expression, Lord, even if it's tiny, floating, fuzzy seeds that look just like hairy bugs raining down on me and my stroller.

To the Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment