Friday, February 1, 2013

S'mores at the Luhrs

Witten is a-crusin' around the furniture of this house. He likes to walk with my assistance and will demand that I stand and accompany him on his little adventures. He can't quite find his balance well enough to stand independently yet (I blame his big 'ole Buddha belly for throwing him off kilter), but I bet he's not far from walking on his own. Maybe another month or so.
 Also, he has expanded his vocabulary from "gla gla gla gla gla" to include "daddy", "mama", "uh-oh", and I'm pretty sure he tries to say "I love you". He started signing "all done" yesterday, which is crazy, because I've never taught him that. Well, not intentionally, at least. Maybe the nursery workers at BSF did it, because they've told me before that he signed "more" once, and I never taught him that either. Either way, it's adorable and I love it.
  Today, as I dried my hair, Noah sauntered into my bathroom, put up the seat on the potty, dropped his pants, tinkled in the pot, pulled his pants back up, and meandered away like it was no big deal. Didn't even give me a sideways glance. I may have cried a little bit.
  I am not pregnant.
 Stephan's restaurant is amazing and everyone should go try it out.
 I hate Lana from Smallville so much it makes me not want to watch the show. (but I will finish strong. Stephan and I are committed to this and we will see it through to the end.)
 Toby's still around.
I haven't taken a picture of anything in weeks.
 I turned 25 on the 29th.
My sweet tooth is still tyrannical in it's ways.  
Stephan is flipping our bathrooms one at a time. (Pictures to come)

Aaaaaand, that's about it. Y'all have been updated. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment