Friday, February 22, 2013

Busy

I purposely try to keep my days busy. They say time flies when you're having fun, but it also shuffles along hastily is you're earnestly trying to distract yourself and two boys. My plan-filled schedule lasts from about 8:00 a.m. until 3:00-ish p.m., except for on Fridays and Saturdays. (And Sundays, obviously. Those are restful days of rest). On Fridays and Saturdays, I struggle to maintain 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. busy-ness. Why? Because I miss my husband.
*Insert lovey-dovey song of loneliness here*
I love that guy a whole stinking lot. I love being near him. Most of the time. When I'm without him, I feel like I'm missing something. I'm happier by far being with him than without him. I'm so proud of him, for he is such a hard worker and phenomenal provider for our family. And, he's really good looking and has a knack for making me laugh. 
  In closing, I want to thank God for giving me this man to be married to. Awesome. Thank You, God!

Back off, ladies. He's mine, all mine!
    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment