Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wow, What a Week!

Ouma and Oupa missed their little ones so much that they planned a surprise for them. With Mommy and Daddy's blessing, they snuck to Petsmart and picked up a present for Noah. When they arrived to assemble the aforementioned present, Noah was apprehensive at first. But once it was all completed, Noah couldn't contain his excitement. Ouma and Oupa gave Noah his first pet fish!
You can't really tell, but there are four in there. They're named Nemo, Marlin, Speckles and Freckles.

So happy!
Witten loves the fish. He almost hopped of Oupa's knee to get to them.
We were all very glad to see Ouma and Oupa. With Stephan's schedule being the way it is for now, we haven't been able to do a lot of things together as a family, including going to visit Stephan's parent's on the farm. Hopefully soon Stephan will find another fantastic worker for the Stand so that he and his current employee can get a little more time off.
   Readers, I have been a mother for a little over two years and a mother of two for almost seven months. where on earth has time gone?
first hug

one-month hug

two-month snuggle

three months of brotherly affections

four months of sharing love

five month of putting up with brother

six months of spending time together
almost seven months of loving one another
 I hope I can keep up this month-to-month picture taking. I'd like to do it forever, even when they are old enough to have families of their own, because, of course, they will always be my babies.

  Tomorrow is an awesome swim-party at Scott and Karen's new pool. I plan on taking cupcakes, but we'll see how that pans out. And Stephan won't be able to make it because of work. I tell you, friends, I'm so very glad that Stephan's restaurant is succeeding, but I wish I could have my husband around a bit more.

  Praise God for my husband, for my sons, for providing work, and for cupcakes! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment