Monday, July 23, 2012

this could be it

Twice today, Noah has come to me and told me he had to poo-poo in the potty. We went to the potty, I took of his diaper, and he tee-teed in the potty! Of his own volition!!! *holy moley!*
   If I put as much work as I did into something that turns out to be as simple as Noah deciding he's ready to do this thing and then doing it, I may have to kick myself.
On an unrelated note, the boys and I went to the pool four times this past week. It is a happening I gladly wish to repeat. My uncle and aunt are incredibly generous and have loaned us their back yard for the remainder of the summer and we are making good use of it. Noah's getting so used to being in the water that he's down to kicking around the shallow end with only his arm floaties on. Meanwhile, Mommy's getting a tan! I haven't had a good one of those since B.C. (before children).
  Thank you, awesome relatives, for being so kind to us!
Now, to ensure that Noah actually takes a nap instead of very quietly playing in his room for two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment