Thursday, June 21, 2012

Video blog! So, vlog?

I have a vain child. Even though the kid looks like his father shrunk himself, Noah is my own mini-me in at least one aspect: the boy loves the camera.
  I shall give you three examples:
 In this here first video, I had, on a whim, pulled out my camera to record Noah doing something. We decided on a beautiful rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." As you can see, Noah stops not even half way through and step out of frame. He wanted to see what I was looking at. So I showed him the video I had just taken. That resulted in him wanting to do more videos so that he could watch more videos. For me, at least, hilarity ensued.
 In this second video, he wanted to watch himself as I taped him.
Then I was mean and wouldn't let him see.
 As an end note, Noah can sing all of the alphabet song. He just couldn't wait until "z" to see himself perform.

God bless you all richly, dear viewers!

1 comment: