Monday, June 11, 2012

Crumbs! Crumbs EVERYWHERE!

Seriously. Everywhere.
 When I lie down to sleep, crumbs in my sheets.
 When I rise up to walk, crumbs 'neath my feet.
 When I sit down for lunch, wait, did I already eat?
 'Cause wouldn't you know, there are crumbs in my seat!
  Anyways.
Noah and Witten have been following me around the house all morning as I move from room to room in deep-clean mode. I feel surprisingly energetic as I attack windows, tables, shelves, counters, sinks and floors with an assortment of cleaning supplies. Truly, truly I say to you, this energy is not my own, but a gift from the Father, Who is gracious and  kind to mothers who need help.
  *well*
During the boys' lunch break ('cause all that mommy-watching is tough work and creates quite the appetite), I walked away from the table for just a second to place Witten's uneaten pea-mush in the fridge for later. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I'm out of sight, I hear raucous laughter from Witten in response to silly noises from Noah. I grabbed my camera (mothers of two learn very quickly to never approach an apparently delightful situation without means to document said situation), and scurried back into the dining room. This is what I see:
 Yes, I walked away form a baby in a bumbo on a table and yes, Noah was standing/jumping in a chair. Please don't call cps. Both are safe, I swear.

Now, I have finished eating my egg sandwich and healthy chips, so I must return to cleaning. Adios, readers. May you be blessed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment