Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stephan did a spit-take

a few nights ago, as the family was gathered 'round the table for dinner, Stephan took a swig of his drink, then spat it all over the table and partially on me. It was so stinking funny! It looked just like the spit takes you see in movies or on TV. Of course, my first concern was whether or not he was alright, which he was. It was just a good old case of going down the wrong tube.
   Another friend has given birth! Emily and Jim welcomed James IV this morning after what must have been a really long night for momma Emily. He's adorable and I can't wait to meet him! His birth also means that I'm the next one to pop! Not any time soon, granted, but I'm next. So now, the new baby count amongst my God-send of a group of friends is 4 new babies: 2 boys and 2 girls. Wow! Things are a lot more even this time around. Last time, Noah was the sole boy surrounded by a group of, like, 5 girls. (I'm pretty sure he loves it like that.)
    I made frosting today. And sugar cookies. The cookies were delish, the frosting, not so much.

  Praise God for healthy babies and growing families! The Lord is so good to those who love Him fervently!

No comments:

Post a Comment