Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Buff 'n stuff

I have mentioned this before in this here blog; about how I get mildly anxious whenever events are planned to be held at my house. And just as before, I realize there is no reason for me to be anxious at all. Not only does God urge us to not be anxious about anything (Phil. 4:6-7), but also, this house that God has blessed my family with is a beautiful, perfectly lovely house. My hostessing skills might not be on par with the likes of some of my incredibly gifted and gracious friends, but that what those sweet friends are for: moral support and actual assistance when needed. The only thing I truly should be concerned about it getting this house thoroughly clean before this Sunday, a very do-able task. (Especially with Stephan Du Toit as a husband. When that man wants this house clean, he cleans!) Therefore, I pledge to stop being irrationally concerned about a busy weekend and instead, look forward to the joy of having a super fun baby shower for a super sweet new friend at my super nice house.
   
     In completely unrelated news; Noah is a funny boy.
 Uncle Kevin and Auntie Aubrey treated us to dollar sloppy joe's from Bodacious Barbecue tonight. While here, Noah turned the tables on Lydia Marie and loved and loved and loved on her! It was funny mostly because sometimes, when he grabbed her and pulled her close to lay some hugs and sugars on her, he did it while smiling mischievously at Kevin, as if to say, "he he! I'm kissin' on your daughter and you can't do anything 'cause I'm a cute baby!" 
 Anyways, these pictures are the result of Kevin randomly deciding to do pull ups on Stephan's pull up bar/ my clothes rack. When he was done showin' off, Lydia was hoisted up to see if she would like to try it. She, like most dainty little girls would, declined. Noah, however, took this as an opportunity to strut his baby-stuff!
Isn't he so cute???!
 No, we didn't take his shirt off just for these adorable work out pictures. The shirt came off after nap/before dinner. Yup, needless to say, I'm pretty sure Lydia was very impressed with Noah's 5 or 6 pull ups. (With some assistance form Uncle Kevin, of course). 

    Now, I'm off to bed. I just needed to update 'cause I feel like I've been leaving ya'll hanging for a little bit. Sorry, readers. I actually do have a life outside of internet writing. Now go and enjoy your nights, friends! Tomorrow is Bunco!!

No comments:

Post a Comment