Saturday, October 1, 2011

16

I get to make 4 dozen pinwheels!
By pinwheels, I mean the edible kind, not those little fans on sticks that spin when you blow on them.
I'm excited. This afternoon, my friends and I are throwing Mrs. Emily Evans a baby shower in honor of James "Quad" Aurthur Evans IV. My part in co-hostessing is to supply finger foods; hence the pinwheels. I was going to make all 48 of them little sandwich pinwheels, but last night, my handsome, manly, kind and loving husband went to get me the last two ingredients I needed for said pinwheels and found two little tubs of flavored cream cheese. He proceeded to make a small platter of super easy and delightfully tasty pinwheels out of spinach and artichoke cream cheese, showing me that I didn't need to put way to much effort into these party snacks. He's awesome.
   Therefore: I shall make 16-ish of each kind. Aubrey's on her way to assist. I'm already dressed and made up, so All we have to do is make rolled tortilla snacks. It's good to be back to normal life.
    
God is so good. God is so good. God is so good, He's so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment