Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 1

Quick update before I do laundry, shower and feed Noah lunch:
  Day one of operation: wean Noah off the pasi (WNOP) was just as I expected. It was tough goings for Noah and Mommy. His nap was the worst part. He started crying before I even put him down in his crib. He cried himself to sleep for the first time in over a year. (That's crazy to think about). Just like when he was an infant, I prayed for perseverance and hid under the covers in my own bed. After he finally fell asleep, he slept for about two hours, so it wasn't a terrible nap per say, just different. Then, last night, he cried again, but not nearly as long as for his nap. He woke up once early morning, but we let him put himself back to sleep, which he did very well. The he woke up at 6-something and wouldn't go back to sleep, so I changed his diaper and put him back in bed, where he fussed and cried until I got him up at 7:20. I think we're making progress?
  
  Prayers are being sent to the Hyde family today as their clan is expanding by one baby girl! God bless you, Meredith!

No comments:

Post a Comment