Monday, August 29, 2011

Praise Jesus!

Hallelujah brothas and sistas!
Now I'm preaching to the choir.
I experienced the healing, cleansing power of God through prayer and reading the Word once again today. I woke up about 5:00 this morning after dreaming a terrible, horrible, bad bad dream. It was the kind of dream that made me sick to my stomach and so very angry that I wanted to hit Stephan really really hard when I woke up, even though he did absolutely nothing wrong. Instead, I prayed. I prayed and I prayed and I sang hymns and praise songs and then, I took myself to the couch and read from the Psalms. Soon, thank the Lord, the aftermath of dreaming such a twisted dream vanished, and was replaced by peace. Stephan woke me up on the couch a bit later and I told him that I loved him. My day has been blessed since then.
      Well, friends, this weekend, I learned how to pole dance a bit. (I went to a friend's lingerie party. It was fun!) It was all in good fun, as I can't really imagine or see myself being too terribly "sexy" with a baby bump. And I bruised my arm while attempting one of the moves. I'll stick to my day job, I guess.
    Now, I really want a hot, relaxing bath. But are baths really worth it? I'm still debating that one.

     Blessings and peace to you, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment