Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sad day

The night before last, my baby boy woke up a few times just being fussy. I noticed he felt unusually warm, so in the morning, I checked his temperature. 102.2 degrees. This made me sad. I wasn't too concerned, because Noah was not acting like he was sick at all. The only difference between sick Noah and normal Noah was the fever. I was sad because I knew that his fever could possibly mean that he would not be able to attend a very special birthday party today. His sweet friend Lydia Marie is one year old and her party is today! Of course, she is our bestest friends' little girl, so we've been looking forward to celebrating this special occasion with them for a while.
   Well, this morning, Noah woke up feeling much cooler to the touch, but I have yet to take his temperature, so the jury is still out on the party. I'm praying that Noah is recovered, but at the same time, I don't' want to force my hand to have my way. God knows what He's doing. Even something like causing us to not be able to attend a 1-year-old's birthday party is part of His plan, if that is the case. So, Lord, not my will but Yours be done.
      Be praying for Noah, friends. I'll update later on the outcome of this day. As for you all, I hope it's a good Saturday, full of blessings and peace! 

1 comment:

  1. ha, i guess he's like you. you never acted like you were sick when you had a fever

    ReplyDelete