Friday, May 6, 2011

O Lord, My God, when I in Awesome wonder consider all the works Your hands have done

I changed up those lyrics a bit to apply to my post.

I am honestly as a loss for words. My mind is so busy I can't think of the prettiest, most flowery and entertaining things to type. Therefore, since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will use some of those.

one year ago
~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~                                                              
Today
      Dear Noah Sias,
I love you. This past year, the first of your life, I have grown and learned so much because God deemed me fit to become your mother. I went into motherhood not knowing exactly what to expect, but still so excited because I loved you so much. In twelve months, I have been happy, sad, proud, frustrated, and, of course, in love. But mostly, I do believe I am thankful. A wise and caring God put you with me and your father and called it "family". Noah, He really is a good God. I know so because He does good things. I pray that you will come to know Him, and that I will do my best to teach you everything I know about Him. You have grown so much this past year, and you still have a lot of growing to do. I promise you that I will continue to cherish and treasure every moment I get to spend with you. And, of course, I will always love you very, very much!   Love, your mommy
         
                      I'll love you forever,
                     I'll like you for always
                      As long as I'm living
                     My baby you'll be

1 comment: