Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pictures, pictures, and more Christmas pictures

my friends, this post will be a very picture-heavy post, as a picture is worth a thousand words. So, I shall let you get to the picture-viewing and only interrupt to add a caption or two. And as it was Christmas, I shall attempt to caption entirely in poem.
          Noah's First Christmas

Good Christmas morning! What a day this will be!

I had to unwrap stuff to see what the folks got me.

Ohmygoshapiano! I love it!


Daddy always says that it's not yours until you lick it.

now I play it with uncanny skill

Aren't i skilled?
Whew, that was a lot of Christmas. are we done now?

daddy got mommy a digital picture frame

mommy got daddy a sweater. how lame!

Then onto Papa's, where Noah met Bear

His mountain of presents gave Noah great cheer!

Daddy's stocking was huge, as it usually is.

Then on to Oupa and Ouma's to see cousins of his.

Oh, so much Christmas, I think I should nap. What better place to nap than a loving aunt's lap!

1 comment: