Sunday, December 12, 2010

nine-whine-whine

noah's teething. again.
I have absolutely no room to complain, because at his worst, teething Noah is a whiner. I have a friend whose teething baby had a raging fever and diarrhea. Consequently, I feel blessed.

Tis the season to be jolly! and to look at Noah wearing  a santa hat!
we staged a mini photo-shoot at my mom and dad's. Stupid me forgot the camera, so these pictures were taken on my cell phone and texted to Stephan who e~mailed them back to me at which time I posted them here.   Now Noah's a present under the tree:

 such a sweet baby boy.

Tonight, Stephan is reading from the scriptures in front of the entire church in Afrikaans. I'm already proud of him! but that time is nearing quickly and I've gots to feed Noah and then get us both ready. More updates soon, I promise! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment