Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A few of my favorite things

I have a two songs from The Sound of Music stuck in my head. yay!
Noah is now a prolific roller. I am happy to announce that as soon as I lay him down on his back he either kicks up his feet to munch on his toes, or he flops onto his belly. It can be hazardous, as sometimes, when he has just eaten, he spits up a little when he rolls onto his tum-tum.
Today I went to Walmart. One of the necessities I had to get was dog food. (our hounds go through bags of dog food so very fast). I decided to grab the largest bag of pedigree available, which just happened to be on display in the main isle. As I parked my cart and made room for the 20+ pound bag of kibbles in my cart, I glanced around and wondered to myself, "I wonder if anyone will offer to help a lady with a baby haul a huge, heavy bag of food into her cart."
Nobody did.
Chivalry is dead!
Now, I'm going to put the pile of to-small baby clothes in Noah's closet into my new storage tub I just bought.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment