Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Shannendoh, I long to see you

Sometimes, while I sing cheerily in the shower, I kind of wish that I still sang in a choir. It's a neat feeling, being one of a large group of talented people. It makes you feel extra special if you can hold your own amongst really good singers. And, I can proudly say that I have sung first soprano in the Hallelujah Chorus in a beautiful church cathedral.
I have been slacking, my friends. I regularly walk on Tuesday and Thursday mornings with Sheryl and Miss Lucy, but for the past two weeks, mostly due to the rush and hurry of the holiday season, we have failed to do so. I feel fatter already.
Today Noah gets to go play with his baby friends! I enjoy playdates.
I really really have to shower. You know when you can smell yourself? (ick) It does not help that I bathed myself in sunless tanner yesterday in hopes of looking less transparently white.
To God be the glory, great things He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment