Sunday, December 19, 2010

I feel like such a sinner

Lazy Sundays aren't always good, I guess.
Stephan, my wonderful, hard-working husband, has been working on a kitchen job since last Monday. He came home at 9-ish last night, worn out and beaten down. As a gesture of support, I stayed home from church with him this morning. (hence an update at 10:40 on a Sunday morning.) Now I feel all lazy and stuff.

The good news is, I have my hubby back! Well, temporarily, at least. The Cowboys are playing today, so, for about two hours, I'll lose him to his favorite team. Stinkin' Cowboys.

Noah's still snotty, but I can tell that he's slowly improving. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting my slime-free baby back.
Well, that's about all I have to inform you off, kind followers. Except for the fact that Christmas is this Saturday! Woo, Stephan and I need to go Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment