Tuesday, March 30, 2010

it's late

It is late. I am tired. I will be in bed very soon. Jay Leno is on, so we're staying up long enough to get bored with him. Also, The bunny ears get shaky reception whenever this here laptop is in use, so the picture is super, annoyingly blurred very often.
Noah Sias is so adorable. He enjoys sticking out his bo-bo or his head or just curve of his back for me to rub lovingly. He is still shy around others, so he holds still when others touch my tummy. But he has gotten so big that he can't hide anymore. Any movement he makes can be seen through my tummy in strange, mystifying ways.
I got me some more sun. I now have a lovely sunburn after 20 minutes of sitting outside. I would love to tan that easily when I'm not pregnant.
I am going to bed now. Goodnight, friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment