Monday, March 8, 2010

grocery shopping. poo




Welcome to a new week, friends.
I'm experiencing a mixture of emotions as this new span of six days starts off. For one, I'm happy, as usual, because I am blessed beyond what I ever deserve, AND My first baby shower was too much fun and Noah and I got a lot of cute things! But also, I am downtrodden. This weekend was a blessing in itself because we got to relive a bit of life as it was before the departure of our friends, the Skinners. Alas, all things must come to an end. In this lifetime, at least. But, I'm still excited because I am now anticipating more good things to come, and the eventual arrival of this small, shifting bundle of energy that is spending the majority of his captivity bruising my ribs. I have responsibilities; I must go grocery shop. *gag* a few pictures of how victorious the weekend was:

No comments:

Post a Comment