Wednesday, March 10, 2010

college haunts me

Dismal, wretched educational system. I'll never be done with you, it seems.
I complain, friends, because I am going to complete my final two semesters at UT Tyler at some point, but I honestly have no idea when it's going to happen. I am looking forward with excitement and trepidation to the path that God has put before me. Excitement because I can see hints and glimpses of what He has in store for me (being a mother as well as a wife), and trepidation because several other rather important parts of my life are still hidden from me (when will I return to school? Will I have to work and if so, for how long?) The best response I have for this unprecedented time in my life if prayer. Lots and lots of prayer.
Noah has become a mover and a shaker. He moves so much and with such gusto that my tummy shakes! Sometimes, while he is relocating, he pokes some part of his anatomy out so far that I can almost tell what it is by feeling it with my hands. Stephan got to give his son a pat on the back the other night. Or the bobo. I'm not quite sure what it was.
Life is about to get so crazy different! I'm a little intimidated. Be near, God, and please help me always in everything! And thank You for Stephan. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment