Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Prepare to lose it to Cuteness

We had a massive collision of cuteness in the Du Toit household yesterday. Don't believe me? See for yourselves!
 Noah helped Daddy build yesterday. he carefully stacked blocks Daddy cut from boards on top of the boards Daddy was cutting.
 And then my mother brought over this:
 If your eyes haven't imploded form the sheer cuteness of a puppy the size of my hand whose eyes-to-head size ratio is dramatically adorable, then prepare for cuteness and then some:
 Noah didn't want to let the puppy out of his lap. He was very gentle with her.
Still not enough cute? Alright, you soulless zombie, I didn't want to have to make you look bad in front of your friends, but you left me no choice. I'm bustin' out the big guns:
SEE?! There's so much cuteness my mom couldn't look directly at it.
On a related note, Witten found his voice today. He's been making cute little gurgly-coos fro a while now, but as of this morning, he has started straight-up chatting. Now Noah's pouring his chocolate milk into his spaghetti. I've got to go stop this madness.
   Be blessed, readers!

2 comments: