Monday, April 16, 2012

my camera is worse than my keys

As soon as I find my camera, I'll be adding new pictures. Until that time, ya'll are gonna have to use your imaginations.
Yesterday was Sunday. Us sinners went to the farm instead of church. I felt it was a forgivable offense since this was the first time all of the Du Toits, including Ouma Irene and Oupa Paul from South Africa, have been able to meet together in four years. Sadly, we didn't get to stay too long, but while we were there we enjoyed delicious burgers and great time spent with all the family. Stephan even got to shot guns with his bros. Of course, since my camera ran away again, I was unable to take a family picture along with everybody else. (SO angry at my camera right now).
  Later in the day, I was blessed to be able to go to Mechelle's wedding shower. It's so crazy and neat to think that Meesh is getting married! It's obvious when you see her and her future husband together that they're meant to be. They're perfect for each other. It's pretty impressive what a great match-maker God is when one waits for Him to bring along the perfect man.
   Today, I have to go grocery shopping. I have mentioned before how detestable grocery shopping is to me. I cannot put it off any longer, though. We have to eat sometime.
   This Saturday, my sweet and adorable cousin Kayla is tying the knot! So excited about her wedding! Oh, the memories that will be made there! Please, Lord, reveal the hiding spot of my camera to me before that day. I just might go buy a new one if the old one doesn't show up before then.

  The Lord bless you and keep you, dear readers! I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment