Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have not showered in three days.

Last night, one of the first big goals in Witten's life was reached. He slept in his own bed. I would say that he slept through the night in his own bed, but that wouldn't be entirely accurate. He ate at 10:00, then would wake periodically , maybe three or four times, to fuss a bit, at which time I would rouse from my own slumber to go into his room to give him is pasi. Each time, he would receive his pasi and fall right back to sleep.  He ate again at 7:00 this morning. I look forward to the night when he will sleep uninterrupted through the night, but, as usual, I am not rushing it. You can stay my itty bitty baby boy a long as you want, Captain Cutie-pants!

   Last night, Stephan and I and our sons (I still love the way that sounds) got to join the Johnson family at their house for some delicious spaghetti and meatballs. We ate and talked and watched clips of very funny comedians on youtube. Meanwhile, Noah and Lauren traipsed about the house, playing and laughing. Lauren almost took a step to me. She's growing just as fast as all the other precious children I love like family!

   Now I must go. Witten's napping and Noah's eating, so I get to eat too. God bless you, readers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment