Monday, February 27, 2012

Fear not, friends, I live!

I have no pictures for you, pa-rum-pum-pum-pum. (Think "Little Drummer Boy")
More on the lack of pictures in a bit, but first; I have just found out that my home-ting Ashley J is pregnant! Congratulation Johnsons!!!!!  Apparently, that little sneak has been preggers for a while now, as she is in her second trimester already! My prayers and praises to God for your sweet little second helping of cuteness!
  Anyways, less exciting than that news:
Yes, so no pictures lately, as I have been lazy with my camera. I have had ample opportunity to use that thing, but little drive. Also, most of the time, the durn thing's nowhere near me when, say, Witten smiles or Noah's caught climbing something dangerous. I'll try to do better about that. My poor blog needs more pictures.
 This past weekend, My family and I traveled to Dallas to hang out with Uncle Paul, Aunt Erin, Ashton and Julia. Our plans to visit the zoo with my sister and brother as well as our hopes of visiting the aquarium fell through. That was a bummer. We did enjoy a trip to a pretty park and a lot of play time with Noah's cousins. Also, I swear that Noah grows exponentially every time we spend a weekend with those guys. Last time we did, when we came home Noah stood up and started walking. This week, as we have been going about our daily lives, Noah has been acting more and more like a small kid instead of a big baby. He's talking more, he's climbing more, he even looks older. Today, as I sat feeding my little infant son, I looked at Noah where he stood playing with his truck beside me and I saw his eyes. They were crystal clear and so intelligent. And they were smiling, happy eyes. It took my breath away a little; how beautiful my big boy is. And now, he says thing like, "Hi mommy", "yes ma'am", "no sir", and the like. I have stated this so often it has become a blog-cliche, but seriously, kids grow up so stinking fast!  
   Now, I have other things to do. This week is bunco for us ladies, so I am definitely looking forward to that. What I'm not looking forward to is Witten's 2 month check up this Thursday. I'm glad for shots, as they keep my sons safe, but boy are they a pickle to get. Oh yeah, that reminds me, I have to find a sitter for Noah.
Be blessed, readers! Especially you, Johnsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment